Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday morning....

Saturday @ 6:23 PM

Today i had to wake up really really early. For a Saturday, that is. I had to wake up at 9:00... it was torturous~!! It was for a good cause though. Service. Me and my stake were having a carnival for special needs people, and though it was hard, i had to admit that i had some fun. I would've rather spent my day doing something else, but hey, can't change the past. Gotta move on.

After that, i got home and watched my recently purchased Twilight movie. Well, not actually the movie, just the special features. It's fun knowing how they created the movie. And i got to relive being in the presence of Carlise and Emmett~! It was the best ever. And the deleted scenes are awesome, three are a little wierd, but still awesome. Also the extended scenes were even better. I plan on watching it sometime tomorrow.

At around 8:00 i'm going to be going to a stake dance. WOO~!! Can't wait, and i'll update you on that later.

Thanks for reading.

End @ 6:27 PM

No comments: