Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING!!

Yesterday was the day to give thanks for all that we have and to not think about what we want. It's a really fun day where you're family all meets together in one house and gets to hang out for the day! Isn't that fun... i think it is.

When my family gets together it isn't anything you'd call "normal". My entire family is hilarious (besides me... i just listen in on everything)! I always enjoy having my family come over for the holidays.

Usually for Thanksgiving we all go and see a movie... but this time we didn't. Instead we stayed home and watched SpongeBob The Movie on our television. Which is really funny because we watched it about three years ago as a family. ^^ I loved watching it together.

I can't think of anything else to write so i'm gonna end this post with a goodbye:

GOOD-BYE!!!

1 comment:

kt. Ryn said...

eeee! Z's are hilarious.